Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fall favorites!

So before I had mentioned how I'd be posting some fall looks still wearable in Arizona. Well, I at least TRY to keep my promises! Here are a few looks from this past week :D

My personal favorite, which also happens to be from today!

 
I never thought I'd be one for brands, but I absolutely LOVE Chris&Carol, the designers of the emerald-green tee. I didn't even realize it til recently, but I have at least 5 shirts by them that I've purchased through my store. Unfortunately you can't order online (memberships are for vendors only, so sad).
Same with the Potter's Pot (the sweater), for wholesale buyers only.


This one was pretty last minute (I usually try to make outfits the night before) but I really like how it came together:

Last but not least, a close second for favorite. The tunic I have on is SO comfortable, it's like wearing pajamas all day long; really comfy pajamas:
Yes, I am in my store's dressing room, don't worry about it...

I'm thinking I'll just post each #ootd Sunday night/Monday morning from now on so that not every post is an outfit. Yay or nay, y'all?

Also, next post I'll have a breakdown of all the items featured in each outfit. I just happen to be pretty tired/lazy at the moment.

Leave a comment below, tell me what you think!
Also feel free to follow via Instagram to see most of my daily outfits first-hand!

Thanks and take care

No comments:

Post a Comment