Saturday, October 11, 2014

Polyvore fun

There are so many generators out there: Hair, makeup, etc. The list of internet aids is endless, particularly in the ways of fashion. I think one of the forerunners at this point has to be Polyvore.

Polyvore.com is a site brought together by users creating "sets", indexes of items easily shared in a single photo. It's a fun and creative way to share potential ideas as well as provide the means to obtain the featured items.

And it's ridiculously fun! I only have one that I thought that was cute (I could easily spend all day on this thing...). I kept it simple so you can get an idea as to how it works. They even make it simple to post; I've actually connected my blog to Polyvore so that I can post my sets directly.
Monochrome flare



Red poncho
$38 - ottoversand.at

J Brand stretch skinny jeans
$1,465 - donnaida.com
Zipper boots
2020ave.com







Heart jewelry
$40 - buckleylondon.com



Maya Brenner necklace
shopgoldyn.com





Zoë Chicco 14k necklace
zoechicco.com





But since I can't play with it all day, maybe I can live vicariously through you! Feel free to post your creations in the comments below! I'd love to see what you can put together; you may end up loving it, too.



Thanks and take care

No comments:

Post a Comment