Sunday, October 26, 2014

Some Stellar Subscriptions

At this point in time, there is a ridiculous number of subscriptions available. I'm not just talking magazine or email subscriptions; I'm talking full shopping-spree hauls being shipped right to your door. I currently partake in one called Loot Crate, an awesome service that sends out boxes full of geeky goodies for about $20 each month. You can do month to month, 3 months or 6 months at a time. We currently do the month to month, but I can see making the switch to the 6 month plan. It's stinkin sweet. Here's August's "Heroes" crate. That Groot Pop! vinyl figure glows in the dark, just fyi!



So I did some research and if you're excited to try new things like I am, then hopefully you'll get just as much a kick out of these.




Monthly Box Subscriptions:

1. Bark Box

2. Nature Box


3. Birch Box


4. The Cravory


5. Club W


6. Escape Monthly


7. Must Have


8. Prize Candle


9. Le-Tote


10. Shoe Dazzle



I essentially compiled this list from several searches. You could pretty much google any type of box subscription and chances are it exists. 


Go, explore! Have fun! Try something awesome! 


Bark box and Birch Box are definitely the next ones I'm checking into. I could see getting people these for Christmas. How cute would that be?


Tell me your favorites, if you are subscribed to any monthly box deliveries, especially if they're not on this list. Or if you haven't found a good one yet, I hope this has helped you. There's so much to try out there!


Leave your comments below, I'd love to hear your thoughts.


Thanks and take care


No comments:

Post a Comment